After seeing these...
my friend Collen asked me to make her son Ethan a shirt for his birthday.
She wanted a tie and "Birthday Boy" on the front.
| I had some extra fabric so I made a little bag and a bow tie. Not so sure about the bow tie, but the bag turned out cute. |
| I found a cute pocket picture online, but it was too small to print, so I made my own using Photoshop. |
| She also wanted a 2 on the back. |
Thanks to Wonder Under this shirt was pretty easy. It would have been a snap if I hadn't cut out the 2 backwards and if I didn't have such a hard time getting the letters to look good. I had first tried printing the words on iron on transfer paper, but that looked like crap, so I found these awesome gold iron on letters. UNFORTUNATELY, the pack only came with one Y. UGH! There should be at least two of each letter except for maybe W and Q and Z. I might write a letter. Anyway, I managed to make a Y out of two different letters. Hope it doesn't look weird.
Thanks for asking me to make his shirt Colleen! It was fun!
Now I've got to get started on Quinn's party outfit...
It's almost party time!!!
Can't wait to see what Quinn's dress looks like....can you make us matching sundresses for next month? After all, we both have August birthdays!
ReplyDelete