Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am a sewing MACHINE! P.I.M.B. Dress

Aren't peonies pretty? I love them!

Anyway...last week I made another dress for Quinn using the same pattern as the other 2 dresses. I've decided to call it the P.I.M.B dress because it was a huge pain in my butt. You'd think I would be a pro at this dress by now, but I decided to make a tiered skirt and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Oh well. Here it is. I think it turned out good - just don't look on the inside. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the fancy ties on the back. Your choice of materials was great too, sort of a transition from the softness of spring flowers to the brightness of summer sun and sky! When are you going to make mommy and me dresses? I think you are ready now!

    ReplyDelete