Today Marshall let me sleep in, got Quinn dressed, changed her poopy diaper, took me to brunch, watched Quinn while I did something I wanted to do, put up the curtain rods in the guest bedroom and our bedroom, put these leafs from Ikea up in Quinn's room, cleaned the kitchen and last but not least emptied Finney's litter box. What a guy, right?! Don't worry - I'll remember this come Father's Day :)
Who knew being a mom was so dang hard? So, thanks Mom for giving birth to me and changing my poopy diapers and taking me to concerts and making my prom dresses. I know I wasn't always the easiest child...If only I knew then what I know now, I would have been a perfect angel! I don't know how you did this four times. I love you!
And thanks to my darling Quinnie. Without her I wouldn't be a mother and thus would not get to experience the joys of Mother's Day...and motherhood :) You're an amazing little lady and I'm so lucky I get to be your mom.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Awwww.... it was fun raising you into the beautiful young woman you are today! In fact, it was such a great experience that I had to do it three more times!
ReplyDelete