Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Painting Blues

The weather. It's got me down. All I ever wear nowadays is grey and black. And the only color I want to paint is blue. 

The walls in the living room and kitchen have been painted now for a couple weeks now... Here are the before and after pictures. 


BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


 AFTER


I really like the color of the living room. The jury's still out on the color of the kitchen though. And although it's much better than the first color we painted, I kind of feel like I'm in a swimming pool. 


I am so over painting.

4 comments:

  1. Did you repaint the living room blue? I thought it was a sage greenish color we did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't repaint it. It is a blue - like a sage blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It looks so inviting and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete